BuildmLearn Toolkit is an easy-to-use program that helps the users make mobile apps without any knowledge of application development.
Portage branch contains code developed by BuildmLearn development team and Martin Rotter. This code is developed as part of GSoC 2014 program by Martin Rotter.
You can use source code tarball available direct from here to build the software. Precompiled binary packages are available for some other platforms:
- OBS (Git version) ~Archlinux, openSUSE, Fedora, *Ubuntu, Debian,
- OBS (Stable version) ~Archlinux, openSUSE, Fedora, *Ubuntu, Debian,
- testing NSIS installers ~Windows (XP or newer),
- TBA ~OS/2 (eComStation),
- TBA ~OSX (Mac OS X).
How to build
Information regarding build process can be found in CMakeLists.txt file.
- www.buildmlearn.org ~homepage,
- buildmlearn.github.io/BuildmLearn-Toolkit/docs/ ~API documentation,
- www.martin-rotter.8u.cz ~author's homepage,
- www.transifex.com/projects/p/buildmlearn-toolkit ~translations,
- [www.build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:skunkos:buildmlearn] (https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:skunkos:buildmlearn) ~OBS homepage,
- www.cmake.org ~build system,
- www.qt-project.org ~Qt libraries.
License for use and distribution
All the code in this repository (unless specified otherwise) is governed by the BSD (3-Clause) License quoted below.
Copyright (c) 2012, BuildmLearn Contributors listed at http://buildmlearn.org/people/ All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of the BuildmLearn nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.