Component to integrate with leafspy.
This component will set up the following platforms.
||Track a Nissan Leaf using the Leaf Spy app.|
- Using the tool of choice open the directory (folder) for your HA configuration (where you find
- If you do not have a
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) there, you need to create it.
- In the
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) create a new folder called
- Download all the files from the
custom_components/leafspy/directory (folder) in this repository.
- Place the files you downloaded in the new directory (folder) you created.
- Restart Home Assistant
- In the HA UI go to "Configuration" -> "Integrations" click "+" and search for "Leaf Spy"
Using your HA configuration directory (folder) as a starting point you should now also have this:
custom_components/leafspy/translations/en.json custom_components/leafspy/__init__.py custom_components/leafspy/config_flow.py custom_components/leafspy/const.py custom_components/leafspy/device_tracker.py custom_components/leafspy/manifest.json custom_components/leafspy/strings.json
Configuration is done in the UI
Android app configuration
Open the Leaf Spy app, go to
Settings and scroll down to
Change the following settings:
Send Intervalcan be whatever you prefer.
PW: secret generated when the integration was installed
Httpsdepending on the access to your Home Assistant install.
URL: webhook url generated when the integration was installed
- Note: Do not add http or https to the URL.
Contributions are welcome!
If you want to contribute to this please read the Contribution guidelines