Java/Spring OpenID Connect Sample
The project is a Java/Spring sample of the OpenID Connect Authorization Code Flow with Ping Federate.
This website is meant to work with Heroku and requires a
.env file with the following values:
- AUTHORIZATION_ENDPOINT - the authorization endpoint for Ping Federate
- TOKEN_ENDPOINT - the token endpoint for Ping Federate
- CLIENT_ID - your configured client ID for this website
- CLIENT_SECRET - your configured client secret for this website
- ADAPTER_ID - the adapter ID to be used by this website
- REDIRECT_URI - the redirect URI. This should be the
- SCOPES - the scopes to be sent to Ping Federate. If including multiple scopes, separate with a space; this string is URL encoded before being sent to the server
AUTHORIZATION_ENDPOINT=https://localhost:9031/as/authorization.oauth2 TOKEN_ENDPOINT=https://localhost:9031/as/token.oauth2 CLIENT_ID=<your client id> CLIENT_SECRET=<your client secret> ADAPTER_ID=<your adapter id> REDIRECT_URI=http://localhost:5000/authentication/login SCOPES=openid profile
This software is open sourced by Ping Identity but not supported commercially as such. Any questions/issues should go to the Github issues tracker or discuss on the Ping Identity Developer Communities. See also the DISCLAIMER file in this directory.